A GIFT TO ADULT & CHILD HELPS BUILD A HEALTHIER COMMUNITY
Adult & Child improves lives. Our primary focus is providing mental health care to our neighbors in Central Indiana, but the larger scope of our mission involves so much more.
A donation to A&C means a donation to a struggling single mom looking for work, or a 3rd grader trying to learn while navigating ADHD and trauma, or a family torn apart by drug abuse. Our clientele need guidance & support through life’s most difficult challenges. Our growth is their growth.
DONATING $25 COULD:
- provide one month of public transportation to a job seeker
- provide 2 families with family counseling
DONATING $100 COULD:
- support “Mental Health First Aid” training for staff and community members
- provide job training for someone seeking employment
DONATING $500 COULD:
- help a person experiencing homelessness obtain housing
- support foster parents providing safe homes to traumatized children
Adult and Child believes in walking alongside our clients to help them take control of their lives and write the next chapter of their story. We help them see that mistakes, difficult circumstances and missed opportunities do not define their future and there is always another chapter to be written.
Our name includes the ampersand "&". A symbol of unity. A symbol of continuation. A symbol of more yet to come. With your help, we can continue our work to help people live healthier lives. They will have another chance, another day, another chapter.