Who We Are
Adult & Child Health helps people live healthier lives and reach their goals.
- Improve mental & physical health
- Help children excel at school
- Strengthen families
- Support children in foster care
- Help youth become self-sufficiency
- Help adults cope with mental illness
- Help people find permanent work
- Connect adults with affordable housing
What drives the mission behind A&C is the incredible compassion of our team. The needs of our growing client base push us to innovate & collaborate in new ways to continuously evolve and strengthen our services.
A&C’s impact resounds throughout Central Indiana with teams in Marion, Johnson, Bartholomew, Morgan, and surrounding counties. Whether a staff member works in one of our 120+ partnered schools, an office in Downtown Indy, a medical clinic, a homeless outreach team, or on the road as a community based life changer – they are all connected to the same mission.
As a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, we are here to help everyone no matter their ability to pay. More than that, we are here to be your partner in health, inspiring hope and well-being.
Fiscal Year 2017-2018
Fiscal Year 2016-2017
Fiscal Year 2015-2016
Fiscal Year 2014-2015