NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 precautions, our Open Access outpatient behavioral health services are currently available by appointment only until further notice, and will occur via Telehealth. Please call 1-877-882-5122 to schedule, and our Open Access screeners will be happy to assist you and schedule your telehealth appointment for the appropriate services. Thank you for your patience, and for utilizing Adult & Child Health for your health care needs!
- Open Access allows for quicker, easier access to our services. New clients are able to walk into our Open Access locations listed below to begin services with Adult & Child Health. The Open Access model operates on a first-come, first serve-basis. Access Therapists complete assessments with individuals in the order in which they arrive. After completing an assessment with our therapists, new clients are linked to the services that are right for them.
Open Access locations vary based on where you live and your need. Call a screener today at 877.882.5122
What to Expect?
- Our Access Screeners will gather basic demographic information, payer source, and a reason for calling.
- Access Screeners will explain our Open Access process over the phone to ensure you go to the location that is right for you.
What to Bring?
When you arrive at any of our locations for your first appointment, or if you walk in to set up an appointment, please bring the following information with you:
- Identification (any of the following: driver’s license, visa/passport, military ID, valid picture ID, driver’s permit, birth certificate, proof of citizenship, residency card or school picture ID)
- Proof of insurance (actual insurance card)
- Proof of income (any of the following: pay stub, SSI/SSD award letter, retirement/pension, child support [court order] or tax forms)
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and guardians should bring guardianship paperwork.
Adult & Child Health proudly accepts Medicaid and most commercial insurances. We also offer an income-based sliding fee scale for those without insurance. Call us now to learn more!