The Patient Portal
How to sign up – and why you should
Adult & Child Health’s online patient portal is the one place you need to go to manage your health anytime, anywhere. Schedule appointments, send messages or refill requests to us, and view your test results and billing online without having to schedule an appointment or wait on the phone.
- Web scheduling
- Private messaging
- Refill requests
- Test results
- Online billing
What you’ll need
To register an account, you’ll need to provide the following information:
- Your name (or your dependent’s name)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number (landline or mobile)
- Select your provider’s name and clinic location
- From there, you’ll be prompted to create a password
- You’re all set!
How do I sign up?
- Sign up here. You will be redirected to the patient portal, where you can sign up for a new account, claim access to a current account, view your lab results, view patient education materials, or ask your provider team a question.
- Sign up from the email invitation we sent you
- Sign up at the front desk at any of our Family Medicine clinics.